Thanks a lot Laurien for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award. You are one of most wonderful bloggers I have found in word press. Keep writing…
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me
1. I am a programmer and I will be graduating this summer.
2. I love writing, sketching, painting and photography and that’s what I do when I am not in class or lab.
3. My favorite pastime is writing love stories and rants. I have two blogs dedicated for this purpose
4. I love meeting and talking with new people. I love sharing experiences.
5. My first blog https://abhisheksinha99.wordpress.com/ is dedicated to the person who is the sole reason I write in the first place.
6. I love nature. I love animals. I love rainy days and nights.
7. I love word press. It’s like my second home.
Now, my 15 nominees:
1. http://destroyeddestiny.wordpress.com/ What can I say, I am just a big fan. 🙂
2. http://everydaypowerblog.com/ The name of the blog says it all!
3. http://generationpassport.wordpress.com/ Wonderful place to spend time in word press.
4. http://motivationaltalks.wordpress.com/ Empowering, educative and sublime.
5. http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com/ Amazing poetry and vivid posts.
6. http://justafterwords.wordpress.com/ Subtle and wonderful posts.
7. http://www.onethousandsingledays.com/ Wonderful post every single time.
8. http://rickmallery.wordpress.com/ Great thoughts and ideas.
9. http://trainfromtheparalleluniverse.wordpress.com/ I like her views and ideas. She is simply awesome.
10. http://girlintheonesie.wordpress.com/ Amazing ideas. Simply love her blog. My personal inspiration! 🙂
11. http://prophetbrahmarishi.wordpress.com/ Divine & educative blog.
12. http://anchalv.wordpress.com/ One of the most incredible photographers I discovered!
13. http://thejigglybits.com/ Strong language and bold topics but wonderful at the same time.
14. http://cookingwithsapana.wordpress.com/ Love her recipes! 🙂
15. http://aopinionatedman.com/ Salute. Great posts!
Congratulations to all of you!